Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer

Options
  • 04-06-2006 4:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Tom Barrys @ 5pm if anyone's around.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Dizzyblabla and JohnK are away, haven't heard from Fysh, can't remember dudara's number, so at the moment it's just me and the bavarian, and a good-looking single mate of mine. No, seriously...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ken Shabby wrote:
    so at the moment it's just me and the bavarian, and a good-looking single mate of mine. No, seriously...

But the question is, adam : does he fancy you?

Sorry I missed last night, collapsed in a heap when I got back into town and didn't surface until half tennish, at which point I couldn't get to you on your phone so I wasn't sure what was going on...ah well, next time.

Lovely day for beer. A group of French people joined us for a while and a mate of yerman's brought in his polish girlfriend, so with Sascha we were like a UN delegation at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Lovely day for beer. A group of French people joined us for a while and a mate of yerman's brought in his polish girlfriend, so with Sascha we were like a UN delegation at one stage.

Sounds like Arnheim.

Eh?

• Advertisement
Advertisement