Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki the spanner..

Options
  • 04-06-2006 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

And thats being genorous!

She was asked to say the alphabet in the shouting task. She missed the letter U!!! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

......and 'V' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

murphaph wrote:
    ......and 'V' ;)

he he I rest my case so!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I find shes getting better and better looking each day though...

Seriously. With makeup = terrible. Without = cute.

And she can be funny with her stupidity, doing her american accent of sam the other night in the bathroom was brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I noticed the letter thing too, I only caught U though, you sure she didn't get V, i coulda missed it after i broke out in laughter:D :D

yeah, i thought she said q, r, s, t, v, w........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Shes actually starting to grow on me now that shes in with ImogenGrace etc.

*Tripper* wrote:
    Shes actually starting to grow on me now that shes in with ImogenGrace etc.

I like her too, very good tv either way...she is getting back in with Richards group though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Aw poor likkle Nikki.

At least she makes us laugh.

Without her the entertainment would consist of bitching and backstabbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Yeah, the house would be a poorer place without her. Would like her to stay till the end. Her naive comments can be hilarious at times; "you'd have to go with gay guys you know?" Class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I like Nikki, she can be a pain, but she can be a laugh too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I don't care if she can't recite the alphabet or eat with her mouth closed,I'd give her lots

Sweet wrote:
    I don't care if she can't recite the alphabet or eat with her mouth closed,I'd give her lots

Of votes i presume? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Mear wrote:
    I find shes getting better and better looking each day though...

Seriously. With makeup = terrible. Without = cute.

And she can be funny with her stupidity, doing her american accent of sam the other night in the bathroom was brilliant.

You're sick mate, shes a minger, her gob is so big its scary, she looks like a gurner :)

Hope she gets voted out but she wont, that other freak is managing that all by herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i wouldn't like to be in that house (or any house for that matter) with her, but she does make for some excellent viewing.
    so she missed a letter of the alphabet. it was obvious they set her up for that, knowing she's not the brighest spark.
    just look at her gormless face. it's fucking hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I echo Juleps statement. I could not spend a minute with her, and she really ****ing gets on my nerves. But still while she's in we know there will be several more outbursts over nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

julep wrote:
    it was obvious they set her up for that, knowing she's not the brighest spark.
    Surely asking a 24 year old to say the alphabet isn't really setting them up for a fall!?
    If she had been a mentally challenged 6 year old it'd be a different story.
    Although... :D

Surely asking a 24 year old to say the alphabet isn't really setting them up for a fall!?
    If she had been a mentally challenged 6 year old it'd be a different story.
    Although... :D

LMFAO!!! Did you see her with the chalk board just now, gas!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Its a bit like getting Glyn to be Chef in the task for 12 hr shifts.

He's gonna poison them all :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Its a bit like getting Glyn to be Chef in the task for 12 hr shifts.

He's gonna poison them all :D

Didnt he try make toast in the oven?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nikki's comment tonight about how she wouldn't use Lea or Richard to wipe her arse was comedy gold.

"I'd rather use toilet paper"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Find BB pretty boring lately but Niki guarantees to make me laugh.Its the facial expressions,the way she pronounces a word and her outburts.

She a spoilt bint. The producers will try everything to get her out this week otherwise they'll look like a**holes for bringing Sam in just to have her evicted straight away.

dup..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

BolBill wrote:
    She a spoilt bint. The producers will try everything to get her out this week otherwise they'll look like a**holes for bringing Sam in just to have her evicted straight away.
    it wouldn't be the first time a new housemate was evicted 2 weeks after entering the house.
    don't ask me who it was. because i tend to forget who these people are 5 minutes after they leave the house.
    it has happened though.

either way, there will be another new housemate on friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The "new" housemates in the past haven't fared any better. Many of them have been evicted at the first opportunity

Advertisement