Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hilamar - Kinnegad

Options
  • 04-06-2006 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello All,

Just to let you know that the hotel has finally opened, I had a little trip to it yesterday and it was a real treat,

Wishing them all the best:) :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Know i know finally where the hotel that sponsers the Westmeath footballers is located! Is it anything like the Mullingar Park and is it in Kinnegad itself or a bit outside it as i usually by pass it on the way to Mullingar.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

I was there last night. Very nice place, not quiet on a par with the Park but tasty nonetheless! Decor is very tasty. Food was very nice also.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Cosworth

I've visted the Hilamar every sunday for the last 5/6 weeks for sunday dinner and can only say good things,great food at good prices,decor is very tasty as well.

Gary.

Advertisement