Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new stargate season starts on July 14th

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

delta36 wrote:
    if you are looking for Sg1 dvds, I have noticed my local "Porters" selling entire series box sets for only €50, which is a lot cheaper than what I have seen for sale in Virgin
    But not as cheap as the legit ones online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

These are legit aswel. Plus you don't have to wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

wh00t 4 more days :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

sutty wrote:
    wh00t 4 more days :D
    Even better - only 2 more days! Or 3 before the cousins get their act together... The original thread title is wrong and always has been. It's back on July the 14th, which is a Friday as ever.

It's great that I'm still enthused about seeing a new season of a show that's been running so long :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

*rubs hands*

Bring on Saturday morning ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭madmike18

cant wait at all the

saturday morning is going to be the best the amount of people downloading the new episodes
    of stargate sg1 and atlantis

iam counting the minutes that go by

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Well, damnit! I am going to wait till October. It will be all the sweeter then...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

As far as I know, Sky One and the American Sci Fi channel are owned by the same company. But I think it's just rotation or something, personally I'd prefer too see the whole thing from start to finish without he mid-season break they have in America.

And we're not that far behind.

Most of BSkyB is owned by News Corp (News Corporation)

The american Sci fi channel was originally launched by paramount pictures which was aquired by Viacom, NBC Universal is the owner of the american Sci fi channel

The UK scifi was also launched by paramount pictures but is now independant, hence the crappy programming

Most people like to see their favourite shows as soon as possible, by the time america has aired the first half of season 10 of SG1 skyone will then show the second half of the season before anyone else

The same can also apply to The next season of atlantis, which last season was aired first in canada and stayed ahead of other broadcasts for months

ok it is on in america today

so we will have them tomorrow

YEAH THE WAiT IS OVER

HOOT HOOT

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Soon my pretties.

Let the mornign come as by then it shall be ripe for the taking ^_^

• Advertisement

oh yes it will and i will enjoy every minute of it

CANT WAIT}

hurry up god damm you

WE HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Yay! SG1 and Atlantis in a few hours, god bless the ppl in the US who take the time to put these onto the net.

*goes to put on replica SG uniform and sit by BitTorrent....oops, i mean iTunes :D

episodes where great!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Private Joker

anyone else think the cousins are slow today :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

3 episodes in and i hadnt even noticed the new season had started :eek:
    Still have to see the last episoide of season 9 but the cousins are being rather coy in sending it to me, plenty of em willing to send the new episodes though.

and i'm way behing in season 2 in atlantis. must get on the blower!!

Advertisement