Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Game Boy - screen bust?

Options
  • 04-06-2006 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have an orginal Game Boy from about '94, with a load of games, everything with instructions and boxes.
    Anyway, I was just checking it over before putting it up on eBay and I noticed that the screen has a problem. That is, some of the lines of the display are 'missing'. Can it be fixed or possibly replaced?

Thanks in advance
    Del

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

The only way I could see of fixing it would be to open it and wire in a new LCD manually, no easy task mind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭EWheelChair

You'll get about 40 euro for this, is it honestly worth trying to fix?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Id say your best off selling the games seperatly for a quid and bumping up the price of postage to make your money theres so many game boys and games going around there worthless. Bin the game boy or give it away dont bother fixing it they cost nothing on ebay.

Advertisement