Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mikey FTW

Options
  • 04-06-2006 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭

I've changed my mind as to who I want to win Big Brother. Originally, like everyone else it was Pete. I also had Glyn in the running just for the craic. However for the last while I've thought Mikey was very funny and tonight, he has convinced me to vote for him to win...

Housemate all talking to Lea about her boobs.

Lisa: Do they stay the same without a bra... can we see them?
    Lea: Yeah of course.

Lisa, Nikki & Lea start going to the bathroom. Mikey gets up and follows.

Grace: Mikey where are you going?
    Mikey: Bathroom.

Cool as a cucumber. That guy deserves to win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

He will last while i should think but it would take a meteor shower to take out Pete.

TBH I don't think he has much going on upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Yeah I know Pete is pretty much untouchable. Hes a nice guy, just prefer Mikey. Well hes a software programmer so cant be stupid. He seems just really relaxed and not bothered, and why shouldn't he be?

Sitting on his ass in the sun, not working, watching ladys run around near naked and knowing at the end of the day hes going to get a bit of money out of it.

His one liners are just brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Not a fan of his accent though, i know it is picky, but it just sounds weird!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

He may be great in his desired field don't get me wrong. What i mean by not having much going on upstairs I mean that socially he seems to not be arsed like you said, i personally don't think thats something to be rewarded, once the bitching amonst the girls is sorted the spotlight will turn on him....

And then how he shall shine. Listen out for the one liners, they eclip his 'social fallings'.. Hes not getting involved with the bitching so much, which is good due to my sheer hatred of it, a quality I'm also admiring in Pete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well hes a software programmer so cant be stupid

LOL. Some of the stupidest people I've met have supposedly intelligent jobs, so I wouldn't put much stake in that assertion. To be honest, to me he's just a bit of a non-entity at the moment. He's just kind of "there".

Actually meant to write "Well hes a software programmer so can't be THAT stupid", meh.

Anyway, long day and another follows tomorrow so pick this up prob tomor night, after Mikey says something INCREDIBLY FUNNY.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Tellin ye, Pete ain't gonna win.
    I like the guy but I have a feeling he ain't gonna win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

The quietest ones last til the final few weeks because they fly under the radar with the more vocal ones standing out and making people not like them.

Everyone has Pete tipped to win - fans, bookies etc but because of all that, it'll probably mean his downfall.

Right now, i'm not a fan of any of them. And i'm clueless as to who might win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

How can anyone like Mikey at all ?

Did you people not see his audition tape ? He needs to be fired out of a cannon at a strong brick wall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Yeah i saw his audition tape.

Like most of the others, it was probably fake so that he'd be in with a chance of getting on BB ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Mikey is dull as dishwater.

The pathetic attempt to fight with Richard, this pseudo-relationship with Grace, his theatrical crying over Sezers departure...

If he was an actor, they'd say he was hamming it up.

Advertisement