Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game for the lads!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Haha 4 out of 6

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i don't think its possible to get 6 out of 6. i tried to click somewhere to leave but the only option was to choose a urnial.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Yeah, 5/6 is the highest possible score, which I got :D

Then again, I'm a nerd and whenever I'm in the pub I think about these unwritten rules, like the fact that men communicate with other men using as little syllables with as little sense as possible.

F'rinstance, I hold the door dor a chap behind me (common courtesy), he grunts a "dangu", my response is "weggum".

I'm a sad, sad person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Rule 1

Always look up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭The_Magoo

Dun laoire wrote:
    Rule 1

Always look up.
    Correction,
    Confirm load is on target and free flowing, then stare at tile/advertising/graffiti directly in front of you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I always see how high I can piss when nobodys around:D Shouldn't of said that:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

5/6 you cant get 6

thats a shame, wheres to option to pee in the sink?

Advertisement