Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just got an N70....

• 04-06-2006 11:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭

First of all is there anyway to remove the "calendar message" on the main screen as its in the way of my wallpaper also is there away to get rid of the 5/6 things along the top where you can access the phonebook or things quickly? mainly though that annoying calendar entry messgae.

Secondly can anyone recommend good sites to download clips from such as the likes of ronaldinho doing tricks or funny things anything at all really....

btw is there anyway that I could get my O2 sim to work with the phone (its on vodfone) both are rtg.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Can download a Ronaldinho clip here for your phone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

cool thanks.

One question though, im new to downloading things for mobiles. Does this cost anything on my phone and do i download this on the comp and then transfer it using the usb cable or do i use the internet on the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 col1

tools-settings-phone-standby mode-active standby off

col1 wrote:
    tools-settings-phone-standby mode-active standby off

Yep worked a treat thanks

Your welcome,

use the usb cable with nokia pc suite to download files,the Files are free but
    if you use your phones internet connection you have your network charges

• Advertisement

When i download that ronaldinho clip a new window opens and it just shows the clip in a tiny little corner of the screen. How do i transfer it on to my phone?

for that clip you have to access it with wap,
    look for 3gp video files or you can convert other formats to 3gp
    using software

what software would you recommend to convert files into the 3gp format?

I got Imtoo 3gp video converter from a friend,
    works fine,havent tried any others

Advertisement