Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any one know if 3 or voda etc are updating selection soon?

• 05-06-2006 12:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭

my meteor contract is up now so once again ill change provider :) i currently have a n70 i bought sim free and i wouldnt mond trying the n80/n91 or something like that

anyone know if any of the irish operators will be offering these anytime soon

as an aside any reason not to go with 3?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

Cyrus wrote:
    my meteor contract is up now so once again ill change provider :) i currently have a n70 i bought sim free and i wouldnt mond trying the n80/n91 or something like that

anyone know if any of the irish operators will be offering these anytime soon

as an aside any reason not to go with 3?

id say vodafone would offer the n80 before three,or o2, or meteor. 3 seem to be slow at updating their products in ireland.?

also with three you have to use a 3 provided handset with your three sim card, as per their terms and conditions of bill pay..contract

vodafone allow you to use your voda sim with any fone you wish, that they support...

i havent heard of anyone yet who successfully got their handset unlocked from three ireland...
    i have asked them (3) back in april for the unlock code for a 6680, and they said that nokia didnt give them the code, rang the other day and still the same story....

i like the flexability that vodafone provides...thats why i moved back to voda from 3.

3 are cheaper for pay monthly tarriff alright, and good value (roaming charges expensive)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

Got an N70 last week, asked why they didn't have N80 cos it's out in Vodafone UK - he said there's always about 3 months between the new phones that they get in UK compared to Ireland. God only knows why!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Vodafone should be releasing the 6280 in july and the k800i in august, i'll be waiting for the latter. The n91 is in their spring/summer catalogue but they don't have a release date yet.

Advertisement