Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wouldnt it be cool if you could...

Options
  • 05-06-2006 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

check your WOW mail externally.. say through webmail or something like that? :) and even better - if you can access the AH through a website..without the need to log in and play the game.. just to check on your auctions... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Even better. Be able to see you mail so you don't have to travel all the way back to a town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

Ah but if that was the case my husband wouldn't be able to say to me "I'm just going on to check my wowmail, honey..." and proceed to "just helping this guy out with a quest, honey" then on to "just going to get my cooking skills up so I can level, honey" and finally "just going to play all weekend because I'm nearly level 40 and will get my horsey soon, honey".....

*sigh*

I don't mind being a wow-widow. honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭WTF_L2P_n00b

elven wrote:
    Ah but if that was the case my husband wouldn't be able to say to me "I'm just going on to check my wowmail, honey..." and proceed to "just helping this guy out with a quest, honey" then on to "just going to get my cooking skills up so I can level, honey" and finally "just going to play all weekend because I'm nearly level 40 and will get my horsey soon, honey".....

*sigh*

I don't mind being a wow-widow. honest.

Wish my wife was as understanding...;)

She just doesnt understand that you can be checking your mail, get some cooking ingredients thru the post, when a guildee bumps into you and just needs "A quick hand" in SM which brings you within 10G of getting your first mount......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Or having to farm leather and elemental essences so I can get to 300 to make my Stormshroud armour. Women eh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

I wouldn't mind AT ALL in fact, if I could get the PC with the 19" TFT for photoshop and he got the geriatric PIII laptop... ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement