Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taboo.ie?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

kc66 wrote:
    No

Ahh well, couldn't be that lucky:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Navan Junction

I was in a bar at the weekend and spoke to one of the 'promoters' that hands out the flyers.

She said it was 23 to keep the kids out that inhabit the palace and solar etc. The new place is to be exclusive:rolleyes:

Her words not mine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

I went there last Friday night with a large group from work and really liked it. We spent most of our time in the larger of the two dance areas and had a mad night, but there is one thing that Taboo could do to make the club much much better...

TURN ON THE FECKING AIR CON!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The heat was something else and very uncomforable and we were all soaked with sweat coming out of the larger area and when leaving realised they had the air con on in the other smaller area!!!!

I will go back, but only if taboo confirm they will turn on the air con in the larger area!!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bergstrom

Access wrote:
    I went there last Friday night with a large group from work and really liked it. We spent most of our time in the larger of the two dance areas and had a mad night, but there is one thing that Taboo could do to make the club much much better...

TURN ON THE FECKING AIR CON!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The heat was something else and very uncomforable and we were all soaked with sweat coming out of the larger area and when leaving realised they had the air con on in the other smaller area!!!!

I will go back, but only if taboo confirm they will turn on the air con in the larger area!!!:confused:

Taboo is run by the same arseholes that run Knights.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

The night i was in it, the air con was on full blast, it was freezing!
    Did you not say it to anyone that night?

Its much better than nights in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 badmanjam

Got into a drunken rant with one of the managers last week over the heat in the place, he said something about it gettin fixed once and for all this week or somethin, got a txt off them, there about the members only night this Friday, shud be a laugh, anyone from here headin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

sounds like fun, free in always helps, be a bit of a laugh i reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

I got a group txt from the club 2 days ago...

"Sopranos@Taboo fri 11th Aug. Members only night. mem'ship card must be shown to gain free entry. prizes for best dressed gangster or moll RSVP"

So i text back....

"Sort out your air con so that we are not melting and we might come back!"

They replied!....

"3 new air con units installed today, give us a try again."

I say bollocks! :mad:

can anyone verify if the larger side of the club is now below 45 deg c?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Access wrote:
    I got a group txt from the club 2 days ago...

"Sopranos@Taboo fri 11th Aug. Members only night. mem'ship card must be shown to gain free entry. prizes for best dressed gangster or moll RSVP"

So i text back....

"Sort out your air con so that we are not melting and we might come back!"

They replied!....

"3 new air con units installed today, give us a try again."

I say bollocks! :mad:

can anyone verify if the larger side of the club is now below 45 deg c?

Im suprised they txted back:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Sounds great.
    I must pay a visit next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 badmanjam

Was there on Friday for the members night & it was'nt too bad in fairness.The front bar was warmer than the club part but all in all it was aiight !!

Advertisement