Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excercise Equipment for rent

Options
  • 05-06-2006 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Does anyone know where I can rent some gym equipment ( excercise bike or x trainer ) in cork. Iwas joined a gym but I've gotten a job with shift work so I won't be able to make much use of it. I went into mahers across from the bus station but they were acting like pricks ( standing there with arms crossed with the expression "what are you doing here?" )so I'd prefer not to give them my business. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

anyone at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 car03

I am looking for the x trainer to rent too! I know that before you could rent an excercise bike from the bike shop in Douglas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

You can pick up an excercise bike in Argos for about €90 quid. you have to put it together yourself but its grand. Adjustable resistence and a timer and all that

Advertisement