Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you spend the bulk of your SSIA on?

Options
  • 05-06-2006 6:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

I didn't get one as I am an idiot, for those of you who did, what are you going to spend it on?

What ar eyou goign to spend the bulk of your SSIA on? 27 votes

Stock market investment
    0% 0 votes
    Property
    25% 7 votes
    Home improvement
    11% 3 votes
    TVs, cars, holidays
    11% 3 votes
    Paying off debt
    25% 7 votes
    Booze
    25% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

If I had got one I think I would be currently investing in a spell checker... yikes..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

whizzbang wrote:
    If I had got one I think I would be currently investing in a spell checker... yikes..

lol - pretty bad spelling!

funky website btw (your petrol one).

lol - pretty bad spelling!

funky website btw (your petrol one).

it is always the same typos!

the => teh
    ing => ign
    are = > ar e

I think i need to relearn how to type!

Glad you like the site! its a bit of fun divilment! I've got another one in the works that will annoy even more businesses! Lets hear it for people power!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

whizzbang wrote:

Glad you like the site! its a bit of fun divilment! I've got another one in the works that will annoy even more businesses! Lets hear it for people power!

cool, let us know about it when it gets going.

interesting results so far! it looks like the "SSIAs will maintain property market" effect might have been over estimated! That being said, if everyone dumps it into the stock market they may lose their 25% as easily as they made it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭PDelux

Don't forget to give some to charity. Maybe someone mentioned that already i dont know.

good point, I didn't think of including that in the poll. can't edit it now, damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I've spent most of mine already!!!

I'll probably invest the rest.

Advertisement