Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Days to go

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

ThrownAway wrote:
    I was 16 doing my orals last year wtf

Im 16 now.....:eek:

17 the end of june:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

:| wrote:
    Im 16 now.....:eek:

17 the end of june:)

Are you going on to third level, repeating, or deferring????

My parents are putting me under pressure to defer beacause im too young (supposedly) but i havent any intention of doin that. college here i come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Muiriosa

Funkstard wrote:
    My maths teacher was telling us about one of his former students who was 15 when he sat the Leaving. The dept. weren't going to let him sit it so young, but eventually they relented. He got an A1 in everything, the freak. He was also on the SCT. At 15. And got an A1 in everything. Now he's the head of some department in NUI Galway and he's only 36 or something.

One of 'those' people.

Ah now, in fairness that is just pure talent. You have to salute that. He must have been like "the Eoin Kelly" of education!!

whassupp2 wrote:
    Are you going on to third level, repeating, or deferring????

My parents are putting me under pressure to defer beacause im too young (supposedly) but i havent any intention of doin that. college here i come.

goin straight on to college(i hope), yeah the parents wanted me to do 4th year, but basically it was ****e so i didnt

I know a good few people who were as young as us doing the leaving and they're all fine in college

Only downside is the possible lack of drinking etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Good luck peoples!!!!!

That is all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Who the **** is "Eoin Kelly"?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

NADA wrote:
    Who the **** is "Eoin Kelly"?
    Here he is http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=61809

he's a main character in lear, didnt you know??? hes expected up as well...

(hes also a poet, thats definitely coming up..)
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Ahh GAA. I wouldn't understand?

Advertisement