Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 05-06-2006 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Just wondering when the exams results are out? and is it different for each course or are all the results given out at once

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They're different for every course.

From the Exams Office website

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I woke up this morning panicing and checked the SIS. Ffs Im supposed to be on Holidays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Grimes wrote:
    I woke up this morning panicing and checked the SIS. Ffs Im supposed to be on Holidays

I had a fcekin' dream that I was still doing exams but forgot to go in for them... woke up in a lather!!!

I hate this wait for the results; it's almost as bad as doing the actual exams...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i havent thought about them tbh. i know i'll do my usual panic crap a couple of days before they come out. too late now, i cant do anything. who needs a good degree anyways??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Ah now lads, what's this about exam results already? Sure we've only just finished the exams! Too soon/too late to worry now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Damn you all I'd completely forgotten about the whole results thing! Gah!

*runs away whimpering*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

There, there 'Shinners'... always remember to think happy thoughts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

I failed. Two exams. ****. Anyone else just find out they failed? Theres comfort in numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

how do ya know you failed? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

My results were out today. Actually they were out yesterday, I just didnt check them til today cos I kept putting it off. Its really worrying because my course is quite tough and I have been working flat out since Christmas tring to pass one of them, the other one Im just really crap at.

*Edit: have just spotted irony of last sentance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Vet got them yesterday too.

damn you all for reminding me about results! now I'm sh*tting myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

DaveMcG wrote:
    damn you all for reminding me about results! now I'm sh*tting myself :(

20 days Dave! Relax . Dr Pepper and All That

Grimes wrote:
    20 days Dave! Relax . Dr Pepper and All That
    I've spent the last month or so reading about interrailing and getting excited, and if I fail one exam, that's the plan out the windowwwwwww :(:(:( double plus :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I just wish they'd hurry up and give us the results. The extern examiner was in for CS this week... so there's no reason why we should have to wait much longer.

word on the street (i'm so hard) is that B+L results are out monday week!!!!! i thought it wouldnt be until july!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Who told you that Font?

one of my many contacts. ok if i'm honest............ alison i think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Ah Font22, you did really well, you and I know it!

If its monday week, thats the day I start work....god, could I go drinking and go in hungover on my second day?? :confused:

Ah I'd say it will be nearer to the 5th as they said, remember christmas and last summer? contacts kept telling us new dates until it reached the date they actually promised us!

never say never theVan..............
    i dont want the results cause i'll be going away the friday after the supposed date and i dont want to ruin my holiday!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

ask the lecturers when the boards are on if you can, ours was held today and results were posted today - a week early so it's good to check it out.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

never harms to check the SIS right throughout the day. if you're at work and you've net access do at least one check in the morning, lunch hour, mid and late afternoon. results can appear on it at very funny times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm honestly starting to feel physically sick at the prospect of getting my results. Why did they have to be brought up so early, talking about them won't make you pass if you've failed or vice versa...

you didnt have to look at the thread if u didnt want to!!!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

What do you think a boards.ie addict is Font22?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

What do you think a boards.ie addict is Font22?
    Rofflles.

Mine aren't out til 6th July, I wan't 'em now, I hate the waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have two of mine. One is as expected, the other is about 10% lower than expected but what most people would still consider good.
    Just waiting on three now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Wouldn't mind getting my results now.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Are you even finished yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

finished with yore ma.

Advertisement