Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

2.2's in history and classics, not great but not a fail either. Booking a flight to South Africa today, I'm going surfing. *does the happy dance*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

That has to be Paddy :p

Seconded!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Thirded. The Metallica username is the clincher!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Am I That Frickin Obvious ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Het-Field wrote:
    As long as UCD'S Politics Department can stand my right wing rhetoric and extreme Christian views, i think i shall be back next year to roam the campus day in day out, shocking a new bunch of female freshers, with my dashing good looks, and whitty charm, which can sometimes be tempered with occasional innuendo. Man those women love me, and boy do i love them. Go UCD

Paddy Caroll in DA HOUSE! Way off topic but good to see the lefties have some comp.

On topic , my results havnt changed .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

How did you do in the results Grimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well im not up with the 2:1 2:2 lingo so in terms of my sexy modularised degree I got 5 C's and 1 D. One dirty little D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Thats good anyway, I'm gonna have to eliminate the D's in my results next year.Reckon that won't be a problem, just have do a good bit of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Het-Field wrote:
    As long as UCD'S Politics Department can stand my right wing rhetoric and extreme Christian views, i think i shall be back next year to roam the campus day in day out, shocking a new bunch of female freshers, with my dashing good looks, and whitty charm, which can sometimes be tempered with occasional innuendo. Man those women love me, and boy do i love them. Go UCD
    Nice one bruvva - knew you'd walk those exams.
    In fact, I've come to realise that the only reason I was so pessimistic about how I was doing in the exams, was the fact that having you as a point of comparison was always likely to make me look bad!:D

Congrats mate

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

67.2% overall.

Shame this is just the beginning when it comes to law exams :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Just think of the money at the end of it :)

Congrats to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Gooooo team finals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

SebtheBum wrote:
    Nice one bruvva - knew you'd walk those exams.
    In fact, I've come to realise that the only reason I was so pessimistic about how I was doing in the exams, was the fact that having you as a point of comparison was always likely to make me look bad!:D

Congrats mate

We are BAs seb, I mean we both rule. TBH I was often never really that prepared i jsut liked psyching people out. But we are intellegent folk, with degrees !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Het-Field wrote:

Really man? even the politics department think you're right wing? we should totally meet up for a coffee some day when i get back from the states, it will be an interesting conversation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Yays!
    2.1 Art History and 2.2 Irish.
    No repeats this year, hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Finally out

2.2s in English and Philosophy. (take that continuous assesment!)

Ladies and gentlemen u could have had her as your education officer. What were u (student population at large) thinking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

B-K-DzR wrote:
    ill email him tomorrow and see what the story is alright.

I did have a lower pre-project grade than you m8. I guess thats what ****ed me over. I worked out that i needed 50% in the project to pass. Guess we didnt make that :(

Meh, really wasnt expecting that at all. Even an E would hurt less but a total F :(

Just with regards to this, I read on the Moodle earlier that Joe is no longer taking 1st and 3rd year project modules, and is only taking the 2nd year project module and operating systems course next year :confused:

Good luck with the re-assessment project!

Advertisement