Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

If I don't get a 2.1 I'm not going to bother continuing with law tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

2nd CS results are up...

2.1!!!

bah

//runs off to check for results for the 4th time today

edit: no, still not up, i assume its SIS??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yep... it only shows my overall grade though... as in having Computer Science Year 2, Denominated, Belfield, grade 2H1, 660 out of 1000..
    Maybe it's just the denoms that are getting grades now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

congrats by the way :)
    i'm just acting like a spoilt child because i need to know if i can go away in august or not!!!

I'm sure you're gonna be grand!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Congrats RK.

I am absolutely shítting myself. I really think I failed English.....:(

Oh man I feel like crying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i thought mine would be out today but they werent thank god. i think we shud all pray that they arent out until after fri cause i dont want to ruin my holiday. any contributions of the spiritual kind will be appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

GIMME MY RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Font22 wrote:
    i thought mine would be out today but they werent thank god. i think we shud all pray that they arent out until after fri cause i dont want to ruin my holiday. any contributions of the spiritual kind will be appreciated!
    Are ours really meant to be out this soon? As if we need spiritual contributions, actually, on second thoughts...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't want my results. I'm happy in this comfortable limbo.

• Advertisement

But the relief when I saw mine... :D
    It's like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Mine are coming out on the 30th June I really hope they were okay or else I'll be unhappy.

Look guys they're only exams don't worry your pretty heads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I just got a letter from Archaeology dept. telling me I will be accepted on to MA course if I get a 2:1 in arch and a minimum 2:2 in history...

Anybody who got this letter last year were offered a place though... my hopes are rising... but it is more than likely a cruel joke!!!

I HATE THIS WAITING!!! *sorry for shouting Hulla*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

Hey, wat courses are you guys in? (the people with the results like?) just wondering how early on average the results are coming out against the provisional dates given?

also, how come the dates are much later this year? 1st Arts last year was the 18th-ish of June and 2nd Arts this year is 6th July! but the exams only started 5 days later! and half the horizons results are already counted and awarded like? wats the deal!? grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Chakar wrote:

Yeah and if i fail ill have 2500 to blow on anything other than a holiday to asia

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i unofficially got my 2.1 from the department but i really wanna see it online to be sure to be sure and to make sure i can go visit whoever fecked me outta my first! ;)

i'm sure you'll be fine peachy, you seem interested in english and take it from me i thought i really did a bad set of exams this summer - the departmental meeting about the results can really save you. have you been handing up stuff / going to tutorials etc? you should be fine! best of luk.

Red Alert wrote:
    i unofficially got my 2.1 from the department but i really wanna see it online to be sure to be sure and to make sure i can go visit whoever fecked me outta my first! ;)

i'm sure you'll be fine peachy, you seem interested in english and take it from me i thought i really did a bad set of exams this summer - the departmental meeting about the results can really save you. have you been handing up stuff / going to tutorials etc? you should be fine! best of luk.

Congrats on the 2:1.

My first semster seminar essay didn't happen (long story, don't ask). 12.5% of my final mark. I'm a fool. The guy is totally unapproachable! Everything else was done and I went to all my tutorials bar one.

I'm just hoping this 70% of 3rd year mark and 30% of 2nd year mark will save me.

Hey, wat courses are you guys in? (the people with the results like?) just wondering how early on average the results are coming out against the provisional dates given?

also, how come the dates are much later this year? 1st Arts last year was the 18th-ish of June and 2nd Arts this year is 6th July! but the exams only started 5 days later! and half the horizons results are already counted and awarded like? wats the deal!? grrrr
    2nd Computer Science here, all the denominated courses in science (Comp Sci/Math Sci/TP) have results, but not general science for some reason...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Chakar wrote:
    Mine are coming out on the 30th June I really hope they were okay or else I'll be unhappy.

Oh. Dear. Lord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Chakar wrote:

I was referring to the girls because they really do worry too much!!

• Advertisement

Look, people are entitled to worry about something that's important to them if they feel worried about it.

Boneless, I think he just called you a girl. That could be an invitation... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

Anyone know anything about when 1st Commerce results are up??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

thanky mr besty

8 days to wait still... *twiddles thumbs*

Results are normally up online a few days before they're officially due out, but don't worry if they're not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Blush_01 wrote:
    Look, people are entitled to worry about something that's important to them if they feel worried about it.

Boneless, I think he just called you a girl. That could be an invitation... ;)

I'll take him... a h*le and a heartbeat are all I require!!! :D

I was out in UCDDDD yesterday trying to psyche out the lecturers... didn't work though! They are cruel I tells ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

meh, 2.1 aswell 60% average, though I passed one by comp. tbh I didn't actually try at all for those exams so I don't really care.

Blowfish wrote:
    meh, 2.1 aswell 60% average, though I passed one by comp. tbh I didn't actually try at all for those exams so I don't really care.

Fúcking hell...if I got that I'd be over the bloody moon!

Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Fúcking hell...if I got that I'd be over the bloody moon!

Congrats.
    Cheers :), though it's the first year that I haven't got a first.

• Advertisement

Grrrrrrrrrr.......... It's says on my SIS in red print at the top that 1st year results will be out from 30th June at 5.00pm. :(

Take that for what it's worth.

Advertisement