Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

And the signs up at the RDS said june 30th at 5:15 ay the latest... Are they all going up between 5:00 and 5:15?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, that's a thinker

I thought the sign said 5:00 at the latest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Thought it said 5:15 but I'm not 100%. It was AGES ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Gimme My Damn Results! I Hate You All!!!

I know how you feel Dave, I wanna go interraling too! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im waiting to book somthing! ANYTHING, i dont care i want to leave ireland but i cant untill I get my damn results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Finally got mine yesterday, only two days before the date, not impressed:rolleyes:

60% overall for my 2.1 though only 54% in pharmacology so i'll see if thats enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

w00t!!! I PASSED! THANK GOD! I don't have to come home from Canada! w00t!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Congratulations!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Failed my first exam ever! but passed overall!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Tick, tock.... tick, tock.... tick, tock.... tick, tock.... tick, tock................ 7 days is too long! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW well done Red Alert and other passing exam and that peoples. :)

i need this to end

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*sits back*

*relaxes*

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

*sits back*

*relaxes*

*slaps her*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

*slaps her*

HEY!!!! Get back into the queue for slappin' her...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

ARGH HASNT ANYBODY FAILED YET??:eek:

Im picturing me and like 5 others in the entire RDS next august becuase we're "special"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

*slaps her*
    *points and laughs at people without results*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

InFront wrote:
    ARGH HASNT ANYBODY FAILED YET??:eek:

Im picturing me and like 5 others in the entire RDS next august becuase we're "special"

At least you have the August option......

*bricks it*

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

At least you have the August option......

*bricks it*

Is that option not available for people in 3rd year?

Is that option not available for people in 3rd year?

There are no August repeats in final year arts. If you fail, you repeat the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭SitUbuSit

AAAAGGGHHH, this thread has really done nothing to ease my impatience in waiting for results.

I'm 4BBLS and UCD Exams website says Wednesday 5th July, which is really late. Usually they are up a few days before...does anyone know when my Boards are as last year they went online same day.

I just can't wait any longer...I think I did reasonably well (famous last words) so it's a mixture of anticipation and of course some terror of what if I'm completely deluded and they went horribly wrong!

AAAAGGGHHH!

Someone help me...

Seamus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

There there... there there...

I'm outa ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

AAAAGGGHHH, this thread has really done nothing to ease my impatience in waiting for results.

I'm 4BBLS and UCD Exams website says Wednesday 5th July, which is really late. Usually they are up a few days before...does anyone know when my Boards are as last year they went online same day.

I just can't wait any longer...I think I did reasonably well (famous last words) so it's a mixture of anticipation and of course some terror of what if I'm completely deluded and they went horribly wrong!

AAAAGGGHHH!

Someone help me...

Seamus

Seamus take a chill pill....relax...tis only exams after all,theres no point worrying about it! Im sure they didnt go wrong for you and you did fine so just put it out of your mind till the results come out

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭SitUbuSit

Thanks Panda,

Don't worry...I'm not that freaked out - just reading the thread and seeing everyone else getting results brought back the anticipation. I'm going to block SIS from being accessed on my computer until end of next week :)

Right time to shower, go out, eat BBQ food, drink Kopparbergs (gorgeous Swedish cider comes in apple, pear or summer fruits and forget about it all...ah the joys of my last summer as a student (still a student until I graduate...honestly!)

Seamus

Kopparbergs (gorgeous Swedish cider comes in apple, pear or summer fruits

Hehe, I don't think anyone here that's been to our Beers is in the dark about that drink.

On topic: Decided that I'm not going to check SIS or think about results at all until one of my mates tells me the results are out. Then I'll panic.

i decided that i might just go to my older mature friend in UCD and try and get the results early .

Waiting to exhale? Don't hold your breath!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

gl with that grimes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

There are no August repeats in final year arts. If you fail, you repeat the year.

Woot for Quinn School and not having that policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Pythia wrote:
    Woot for Quinn School and not having that policy.
    Is it still only a pass degree though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Nope. Thank the sweet Lord

Advertisement