Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardy will be there in english

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

yay hardy!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

smemon wrote:
    :D dont you just love it when im right :p gowan hardy, ya good un

Yes because absolutely everybody wasn't saying that Hardy was about to come.;)

I deserve the credit her-I said Hardy,Longley and Bishop and guess what came up?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Orizio wrote:
    I deserve the credit her-I said Hardy,Longley and Bishop and guess what came up?:p

I've been doing those since the very start of the year! I actually couldn't choose between Hardy and Bishop, but I went Hardy and got about 15-16 quotes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

The english paper is really predictable!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yeah it's too easy, they didnt challenge me, we should demand it be made more unpredictable and tougher from now on :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

smemon wrote:
    :D dont you just love it when im right :p gowan hardy, ya good un

my balls are now safe :-)

Haha! I actually thought of you when I saw his name today! So glad he came up aswell!

CrimE wrote:
    Haha! I actually thought of you when I saw his name today! So glad he came up aswell!

:o oh please, you're making me all shy :o don't worry, i thought of you lot when i seen him too :D

said in my head "take that boards crowd" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

yup, i turne dover my paper, opened it and went straight to the poets, and my eye just caught Hardy's name.. i had a little laugh to myself..

i wrote about him. very dodgy stuff really. hhmmmm.

aaah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

smemon wrote:
    :o oh please, you're making me all shy :o don't worry, i thought of you lot when i seen him too :D

said in my head "take that boards crowd" :D
    If you've written things like 'I done' and 'I seen' in your english answers as you've done in this thread, good luck getting an A :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I don't know why smemon but I was thinking of you writing my essay. It's kinda weird cos it was the one about the importance of Romance in our lives! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

How gay are you? and why did you get a cool seat? I was sitting right in front of the prick examiner! The **** wrote I went to toilet for six minutes on my paper? SIX MINUTES??!!1 wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

How gay are you? and why did you get a cool seat? I was sitting right in front of the prick examiner! The **** wrote I went to toilet for six minutes on my paper? SIX MINUTES??!!1 wtf?
    What were you doing...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

DonaldDuck wrote:
    What were you doing...

Number 3, but thats not the point!

Only messin, i just went for a piss, I even said it to him during exam!

"ehh, I wasn't out for 6 minutes, yes you were, ehh no, about 3, yes you were, BS"

Actual conversation in the middle of exam.

Im the brown guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

NADA wrote:
    I don't know why smemon but I was thinking of you writing my essay. It's kinda weird cos it was the one about the importance of Romance in our lives! lol

*cough* gay *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

Number 3, but thats not the point!

Only messin, i just went for a piss, I even said it to him during exam!

"ehh, I wasn't out for 6 minutes, yes you were, ehh no, about 3, yes you were, BS"

Actual conversation in the middle of exam.

Im the brown guy.
    Hes going to be out to get you every exam then ;)

NADA wrote:

god, a lot of people seem to have had me in their heads when they were writing :D

i must be a source of inspiration that everyone looks to in their hour of need :D

Advertisement