Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Timetable

Options
  • 05-06-2006 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

I went to www.examinations.ie and I tried to print off their exam timetable, but the fecking page was too big so it cut off the times(very important to me as i tend to be very late for things!!)and the last two days!
    Grr, does anyone know where theres a site which has it small or even just the regular leaving cert bcause it has applied on there taking up space! phew. anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

Yeah that was the one I printed off, onto a standard A4 sheet and it cut all that off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

well you printer settings are messed up, because Iv;e printed it standard 3 times and all came out perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Go to file print then when the box comes up go 2 page scaling r something like that & select fit to page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Just go to kilroy collage. They have it on there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

Im on a mac, don't know if it can do that, oh and the kilroys college one, when you click "to print" theres an error, i just made my own on a spreadsheet.
    what a waste of time, and i bet ive made loadsa mistakes with the time! ah! :rolleyes:

Advertisement