Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Out of contract recommendations on who to goto?

• 05-06-2006 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭

I normally change providers every 12mths and take advantage of new customer offers, as i normally change phones 4-5 times a yr i like to get something i can sell on for a few quid so as to get something else

anyway my contract with meteor is just up, i am on talk 400 with bills of circa 80-100 a month.

I wont stay with meteor (nothing wrong just normally better offers if u change) and im thinking i may go back to a 3g network (was on voda before) as i liked the speed of web access etc

So what package would you go for, the 600min one three looks good, but neither them or vodafone has anything better than the n70 which i currently have

any sign of the newer n series?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

New handsets will be appearing on Vodafone soon as far as I know.. Someone posted here a few weeks ago that they are not launcing the N80 but are releasing the N73 and N92 IIRC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

hmmm id like something with the new high res screen and wireless and pref a camera

leaves me with n80, e70 or e60 (no camera)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I saw the N80 in the 3G store in the St. Stephens Green SC today for €650.. Was very tempted but managed to resist..

Advertisement