Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordinary/pass level irish...

Options
  • 05-06-2006 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if theres any links to summary of like all the poems and stories ? they have it on skool.ie but its summarised in irish, i want english summary... it'd help me more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Meh, screw pass irish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JohnPH

I know they have everything summarised in the LSMS books (in English), might be difficult to get your hands on one at this stage though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I'm doing pass Irish after doing honours...all my life. Is there anything I need to know that I wouldn't know from the honours course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭bobneedshelpnow

no its all the same exsept you have less to do
    1. no need drama
    2. poems are on your paper
    3. no history of irish
    much easier:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Can someone tell me what three stories/poems are likeliest to come up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I feel so bad for doing pass Irish after all these years of loving it. I'd probably pass the higher level without any study, but there's no way I'm taking such a stupid risk though. I'll absolutely having to say I did pass Irish though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I'm doing this pass irish malarkey aswell, i'm quite capable of honours though. I haven't yet opened a book on this so if anybody wants to give a few hints or just tell me whats on the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

well theres like 6 poems and 6 stories or something? dunno .. irish is a waste of time subject... if im really desperate ill try and read them skoool.ie summaries but would be handy if someone could sum them up in 2 or 3 sentences...just key moments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

yeah thats exactly what i was talking about... its summarised through irish...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Oh yeah sorry about that, i'm not the best for reading first posts! I'm pants at Irish anyways so I can really help ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Orizio wrote:
    Can someone tell me what three stories/poems are likeliest to come up?

'Jack' or 'Faoiseamh a Gheobhadsa' for poetry

and

'An Bhean Og' or 'Lig Sinn i gCathu' storywise

They're all I know :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

Er, the poems are on the paper for honours too..

Advertisement