Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management fee - How much?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Bertie

This is just constructive criticism --wait till the indo publish an article theyre working on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭The Yipper

Anyone know what the story is with the block insurance for apartments and duplexes??
    If we're paying block insurance, surely I needn't be paying a separate premium to my insurance company for building and contents, ...shouldn't I just be paying contents insurance??

More money down the drain.....sure, at the end of the day, I really only need insurance of something goes wrong....right???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

The Yipper wrote:
    Anyone know what the story is with the block insurance for apartments and duplexes??
    If we're paying block insurance, surely I needn't be paying a separate premium to my insurance company for building and contents, ...shouldn't I just be paying contents insurance??

More money down the drain.....sure, at the end of the day, I really only need insurance of something goes wrong....right???

With the apartments and presumably duplexes you only need pay contents insurance.

By the way, tell your insurance company that you already have block & fire insurance - otherwise they may try and sell you a policy you don't need (speaking from experience!).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sunnymountains

NarkyBoots wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Moving in half this weekend half next weekend. Just wondering how much the management fee is? We're in the Wood in a 2 bed terrace.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

Me too wonder how much currently the management fees for 2 bed townhouse ? What exactly is included in the fees?

Thanks a lot !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

ooh, another old thread dug up!

in before the lock

play the game!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It all depends Sunnymountains, on where in Charlesland the house is as there are several different mgt companies in the development.

Same applies to what you get for your money (but in effect, f*** all except a bit of cosmetic work on the common areas and the shuttle bus).

Welcome to boards! Don't mind astro.

IBTL!

It all depends Sunnymountains, on where in Charlesland the house is as there are several different mgt companies in the development.

Same applies to what you get for your money (but in effect, f*** all except a bit of cosmetic work on the common areas and the shuttle bus).

Welcome to boards! Don't mind astro.

IBTL!

Thanks very much mikedragon32, the house is Charlesland Grove, particularly interested in management charges for 2 bed townhouse.
    Wonder if people are willing to talk about management fees regarding 2006- 2011 and justify the expenditure?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Hi guys,

Me too wonder how much currently the management fees for 2 bed townhouse ? What exactly is included in the fees?

Thanks a lot !

Have you bought this place?... if so i cant believe you wouldnt check this out first

Hi, looking to buy, this thread seems to be good place to ask question. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Hi, looking to buy, this thread seems to be good place to ask question. Thanks!

Whats the question? The suspense is killing me here. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Thanks very much mikedragon32, the house is Charlesland Grove, particularly interested in management charges for 2 bed townhouse.
    Wonder if people are willing to talk about management fees regarding 2006- 2011 and justify the expenditure?

The fee for a 2 bed house is 350 euro this year. Not sure how that has changed over the years. Check with Katie Wright at the estate agents in Charlesland centre - she can give you details as her company looks after estate management issues for Charlesland Grove and Park.

Advertisement