Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decent fencing panels?? where to find them

Options
  • 05-06-2006 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

the builders left us with a motely collection of fencing panel with different types on all 3 sides of garden

the ship lap ones have finally given up the ghost have been blown out of the concrete posts on numerous occassions

now we want to replace and a visit to garden centre was illuminating to say the least, they only seemed to stock poor quality ship lap or picket fences types with warped wood etc all at the handsome price of 40 euros for 6 by 3

there has to better quality out at a reasonable

anybody got a good source in dublin/meath/louth area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Try Clonee Sawmills, Dunboyne Road, just outside Clonee Village. Great range and good prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

You could also try woodford timber products in co cavan. 1.8m x 0.9m panels from 21.90. www.woodford.ie Just got decking from them

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

beolight,
    If you really want something that wont move try Geraghtys Precast in Collon just outside slane .
    I put down 45' of it this time last year as a boundary wall and if I remamber correct it cost me €650 delivered to my door. The only offside to putting this in your back garden is who ever is on the other side of the fence will be looking an unfinished concrete panel !

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭eddiej

Get yourself to Clonee sawmills talk to James (I think is his name guy with glasses) great service good selection. If you go there follow the diversion into dunboyne turn at EMO garage on navan road and then left at lights in Dunboyne village, Personally cant find a better spot around Dublin.

Eddie

Advertisement