Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daredevil

Options
  • 05-06-2006 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I read daredevil comics and was wondering if anyone had some full issues on computer as images. I really want these as i want to place them on my psp. I would be happy to buy the origional comic as well as a "backup". Email me at peterh321@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything.

Tnx

Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Briony Noh

Hi, Peter.

I´m not entirely sure what it is you´re asking for here, but it´s Saturday morning and I´m not usually at my best this early in the morning.

Do you want to scan a Daredevil (The Man Without Fear etc etc) comic, any Daredevil comic, into Paintshop Pro? Or is tere an on-line version I don´t know about that you´re looking for?

Like I say, I´m probably being dense, but I´m afraid I don´t get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

he's looking for illegal comic "Scans" to read.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Yep, sounds that way to me to, though I can't imagine that a screen the size of the PSP's would give you much enjoyment of comics originally printed at just under A4 page size....

Peter, please read the Charter. Discussion of where or how to get scans of copyrighted material is not allowed, and any further posts will get you a week-long ban. I'm locking this thread as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement