Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Cork short term accommodation

Options
  • 05-06-2006 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi folks

just got a job in Cork and am looking for accommodation for a month or so before I commit to a long term let. Anyone know of any short term accommodation in the city thats not too expensive ? Would rather not use a hostel.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

College accom during the summer? http://www.ucc.ie/campusaccommodation/

• Registered Users Posts: 15 techtrainer

simu wrote:
    College accom during the summer? http://www.ucc.ie/campusaccommodation/

thanks for that Simu. I had a look but they charge 40 a night or so and a b&b would be cheaper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Hey techtrainer. Forget about purpose-built student accommodation. The rented houses around UCC (College Road, Barrack Street, Gillabbey Street, Wilton etc) are dirt-cheap during the summer. Best thing is to look on daft.ie (sorry if you have already) and check the Evening Echo Monday to Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

take a stroll up to the U.C.C accomodation office on Collage Rd. (it is one of the MCCurtain Villas ones I think anybody will point you to it) they have buckets of cheap short term accomodation. Girlfriend and a few of her mates got a lovely period place for €45 quid a week each. You should have no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 15 techtrainer

cheers for all that folks

got sorted with ucc... bless 'em... bargain too, at least on paper *G*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement