Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design COurses Dublin?

Options
  • 05-06-2006 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey all, I'm a relative noob to the graphics world, have a small bit of experience with Photoshop, Final Cut and various other programs, and a music technology / production backround.

I want to go back to college to study a degree course in or around graf design/ 3-D animation/ digital video manipulation/ software design with the intention of getting work eventually in design (obviously) but having the ability to realise fairly compex audio-visual projects....any ideas?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

If you find out anything please feel free to repost here and let me know :)

I was looking into masters before and didn't really find anything appropriate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ninimac

Hi Ed Devane
    I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for but I've applied to do a masters in Digital Media Technologies in DIT. You can do it full time over one year or part-time over 2 years. The closing date for applications was end of april but it does say that late apps will be accepted if places are available. Here is what it says on DIT's site about the course. http://www.dit.ie/DIT/study/graduate/courses/Mediatech.html
    Hope this helps!

Advertisement