Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone here have a Pajero swb commercial

Options
  • 06-06-2006 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

How do any owners here find the economy on these pajeros. The older models, 1996-1999 2.5L Turbo. Are some of them 2.8Turbos too?

Does any boards people have one, are they capable of high mileage without needing regular replacements of parts. Its the commercial ones im querying about in particular. My uncles have landcruisers but i dont know much bout the reliability of the pajeros. Ive heard people say the gearboxes are weak but there seems to be an awful lot of the old model around for it to be a major trend. Any input from owners would be appreciated. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I have a 04 SWB Commercial.
    It gets about 400 Miles on a fill (around 60 Litres)
    The engine is 3.2 DID
    It's given me no problems at all; I have about 38K on the clock.
    I had a Nissan Terrano II from 98-04 and it gave me nothing but trouble from the word go - I'll never touch a Nissan again as long as I live.
    I'm well happy with it and highly recommend it !

Advertisement