Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa - another Maxwell?

Options
  • 06-06-2006 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Lisa said earlier that she would put bleach in the food if someone pissed her off. If you remember, Maxwell tampered with Science's food last year.

Also said that she woudl get their toothbrushes and clean the urinals/toilet with them.

Imogen told her "You cant do that"

To which Lisa replied:

"So. They shouldn't upset me then"

Anyone think the date is having an effect on them ? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

She is one vulgar vile little pig.An absolute common piece of thrash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Why would she say that..when Maxwell did that last year it did not go down well. He lost a lot of popularity! She's horrid. I hate her. Get her out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I actually think Lisa is worse than Grace. Seriously.

That whole row with Sam and Lea last night was down to Lisa, not Grace. When Sam tackled Lisa about what Lisa had said Lea had said (Lisa said Lea had been saying Sam was an arselicker), Lisa blatantly lied and said "No, Lea just said you were being overly friendly". That is not true at all. Lea never called her an arselicker... Lisa is a bigger stirrer than Grace for sure.

Call me weird, but my hatred for Grace has lessened over the last couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

padi89 wrote:
    She is one vulgar vile little pig.

Vulgar, yes. I've never heard anyone curse so much. You'd think she was the one with Tourettes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

A foul, grotesque little ruffian imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

She is horrid, bet she smells of loose tobacco.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She is horrid, bet she smells of loose tobacco.

Yeah and poor Pete had to share a bed with her :o Uuuurgh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Ah she's not that bad, I don't even notice when she says it anymore and there are far worse in there. Mainly Lea the beach ball bimbo from hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Kolodny wrote:
    Vulgar, yes. I've never heard anyone curse so much. You'd think she was the one with Tourettes!

Absolutely shocking language. I nearly fainted.

In the diary room, every two words had "fuck" between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Kolodny wrote:

Agreed, she is just horrible! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

She just conjures up the image of a mad woman on the loose for me. What with the language, the sly looks and the "alrighhhh" "thingie" and "f**k". Seems thats the only way she can communicate :rolleyes:

Advertisement