Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One day to go

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

lol smemon sounds exactly like me.... your not my long lost twin by the way? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

i've been playing papa roach - last resort , i usualy dont listen to rock/punk music but im in the mood for it today for some reason...

lol its all that psyched up adrenaline!,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

lol smemon sounds exactly like me.... your not my long lost twin by the way? lol

you wish :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

smemon wrote:
    you wish :D

i'd be the better looking twin of course :D lol

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I tried to get up as early this morn so I'll sleep tonight, but I still won't be able too. I'll just have all the "I wonder what's coming up..." thoughts running through my head :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

plan on stayin out in the sun all day- longley and cultural context better come up.... gonna go for walk on beach tonight, then watch desperate housewives then sleep...
    im so not stressin but i know tomorrow morning ill be crying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

i've been playing papa roach - last resort , i usualy dont listen to rock/punk music but im in the mood for it today for some reason...

Me, i chose to play Under Pressure by Queen. Classic song for a classic moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

i dont start till thursday (maths) and i dont do irish either so im ok for the mo. but im dreading monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

plan on stayin out in the sun all day- longley and cultural context better come up.... gonna go for walk on beach tonight, then watch desperate housewives then sleep...
    im so not stressin but i know tomorrow morning ill be crying.
    Now that sounds like a plan! cultural context will probably come up because Literary Genre came up the last couple of years!!

Advertisement