Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I hate Charlie Hass!!! ....I guess this is a spolier

• 06-06-2006 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

Charlie screwed up last night injuring Lilian Garcia. Mistakes happen (like me spelling his name wrong) but this was preventable.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIIj9bpCk24

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

You hate him because he knocked Lillian Garcia over by accident? Aren't you cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

oh ffs. accidents happen and it isnt a spoiler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Looks kind of funny really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

plus the fact that she only suffered a sprained wrist - wow thats really going to put her wrestling career in doubt :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

dlofnep wrote:
    You hate him because he knocked Lillian Garcia over by accident? Aren't you cool.

Well no, I'm just hate fillled.

The exclaimation marks were added for exaggeration . I do not hate Charlie Haas. I'm completely apathetic towards him.

But he screwed up pretty stupidly in my opinion. Untrained ring announcers should n't be taking dives off the apron if possible. I mean what was he thinking running in and hitting the ropes like that. Thats it really. He might be getting sodomised by Big Vis next week in a feud for the ages.

• Advertisement

she shouldnt have taken her time. why not use the steps like other people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Oh comon. Your blaming her?!?! She barely had a chance to announce his name.

He screwed up. I don't want him hanged or anything. But he made a mistake. He just was n't looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I mean what was he thinking running in and hitting the ropes like that.

I imagine that he was thinking of doing his entrance. Simply fact is that non wrestlers are under strict instructions to leave and enter the ring by the steps, to avoid any such possible issues. I seem to remember Mick Foley saying something along these lines at one point when he was asked about how they only "hit" the people they mean too, or are they ever worried about knocking into people during a match.

All that said, I imagine Charlie felt pretty bad about it, and apologised when he got the chance.

I'm sure the wrath of people on the net has him quaking mind. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I thought I was imaginin it when I saw it first, haha. Then she was brought to the back, slightly off camera, and Lawler blamed ECW for it! I'm sure she'll be fine, even if she isn't, it means Justin gets to announce Raw!

Did anyone see Harry Smith in the ring at the end of the first segment? He seemed to know where to stand to get noticed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It definitely spoilt the match as Haas was getting booed when he was supposed to be the face. I wouldn't be surprised if they make an angle out of this somehow.

I hope Haas doesn't get punished for it but I agree it was stupidity on his part.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

ok non wrestling personnel "should" exit by the steps and all that but come on, the wrestlers are the ones with training, 90% of their training is how to do things without hurting people, plus, he was running straight at her, he couldn't have not seen her, he proabably just should have stalled his entrance just a little by posing a little longer at the curtain, it was an accident and they happen.
    to be fair to lillian she was clearing the ring quickly so as to leave it for the performers ( a little quicker in the end than she would have liked), the whole thing happened in 13 seconds, she'd only finished his name on the 7 second mark, giving her 4 seconds to take a breath and get out of the ring and 2 more to be hit and then hit the ground completely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

I have to say that i actually found that kinda funny - does that make me a bad person? - Ah, who cares!

Plain and simple, it was a freak accident - both werent being careful enough and both should take a portion of the blame. Im sure Haas felt bad about it and apologised.

Why the need to hate the guy? Accidents happen - fact of life. Build a bridge and get over it!

Glad Lillian wasnt badly hurt - i dont see how a sprained wrist will affect her ability to announce so id be shocked if she wasnt back on Raw next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

After watchin it a few times you can clearly see the ref was blockin his view.
    Even if see wasn't to badly injured, she sure cryed out about it. Nitro reaction was the funniest though. "dont shout for gillian, shout for me" :D

watched RAW today and she really was in pain

i liked Nitro's reaction to the crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

Are you kidding me? There is actually a debate on who was responsible for the situation? It was an accident, end of.

Haas I think was going for an Ultimate Warrior style, high energy entrance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

An "alternative" version of events: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0QzQ6AFc28&search= Haha

Advertisement