Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup Streams

• 06-06-2006 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I know there is a sticky above, but it's kinda hard to dig through the whole post to find out about the WHOLE world cup.

So basically if the mods don't mind, can I ask for suggestions on live streams of the world cup.

Are there any live streams covering all the games in the world cup?

Basically I want to give the lads here in the office the opportunity of watching the games in the office - The room doesn;t have a good enough signal for a TV.

So please any suggetions greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

as far as i can remember the bbc.co.uk site will be doing live streams.
    i'm not totaly sure if you need a uk based proxy or not.

i heard some where that rte are supposed to be doing the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

woodyg wrote:
    as far as i can remember the bbc.co.uk site will be doing live streams.
    i'm not totaly sure if you need a uk based proxy or not.

i heard some where that rte are supposed to be doing the same!

I'm pretty sure the BBC one is for UK only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

i guess a re config of your proxy will do the trik there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Does anyone know any free UK proxies? And also, seeing as it's BBC, can we expect that the games will be streamed via windows media player/real player, as most of their content is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

tomED wrote:
    I know there is a sticky above, but it's kinda hard to dig through the whole post to find out about the WHOLE world cup.

So basically if the mods don't mind, can I ask for suggestions on live streams of the world cup.

Best checking the last page or 2 of that, most links will be posted on the day or the day before.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

KdjaC wrote:
    Best checking the last page or 2 of that, most links will be posted on the day or the day before.

kdjac

Thanks for that! I just thought people might now before then.

Advertisement