Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of luck to all the leaving Certs!

Options
  • 06-06-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Alright Lads!

Just wanted to say the best of luck tomorrow and for the rest of the exams! As some one who did the leaving cert twice i can honestly say I can feel your pain and anxiety that some of you are going through! It'll be fine and once English paper 1 is done ye'll fly through the rest and then its on to the summer! Enjoy the summer and best of luck in college or what ever you end up doing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

haha we are gettin so much sympathy...kinda need it too...thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

yeah thats alot omega! yeah we so need this sympathy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

nah it's not sympathy.

it's just like christmas. everyone says 'merry christmas' to you, 'have a lovely christmas'.......

they dont mean it, they just say it cuz everyone else does and it makes them feel better cause they think they're being nice.

some of these guys are probably saying 'good luck' lying in bed, drinking tea and eating prawn sandwiches whilst watching the news. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i genuiely think he was wishing us luck after repeating! he knows how it feels more than anyone else..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

oh smemon you cynic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Rockerette wrote:
    oh smemon you cynic
    He has a point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

NADA wrote:
    He has a point!
    SHE has a point

at least i think it's a she.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

I genuinely meant it! Like ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV said, I repeated and know how it feels. I wish the leaving certs good luck on here every year as I was always on this board when i did mine 2 years in a row.

Like I said, Enjoy the summer but some people may want to use it to mature a little before you head to college or into the big bad world!
    some of these guys are probably saying 'good luck' lying in bed, drinking tea and eating prawn sandwiches whilst watching the news

I WISH! I've been up since 6 this morning working my ass off in Boston for the Federal Reserve of America! I wish I was munchin on prawn sandwiches back in bed, I’d even settle for a regular sandwiches but i'm not!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

SHE has a point
    at least i think it's a she.....:p

i wish ;):p
    OmegaRed wrote:
    I genuinely meant it!

it wasnt directed at you, it was the people in general :p look at the sticky, 3 or 4 pages of falseness.

Advertisement