Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy For Psp

Options
  • 06-06-2006 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi

I was thinking, if you can fit final fantasies 1 and 2 on one gba cartridge imagine how many 2d final fantasy games you could fit on a UMD.

Does anyone know of any FF games coming out on Psp or will i have to get a gba.

(TAKE NOTE SONY)

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

UMD single layer is 900MB, isn't it? And FFVI was on a 24Mb cartridge.

So i imagine you could fit all of them, I, II,....VI onto UMD.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

A SNES emulator would be even more efficient.

A slightly larger memory card would be all that's needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I heard people are working on a PSone emulator for the PSP. If it happens you technically could be playing FFVII-FFIX on your PSP.

Isn't there an original Final Fantasy game in the works for PSP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Crisis Core is what you're thinking of I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

And when you say that FFVI was on a 24mb cartridge, that means mega-bit, not mega-byte so that equals only about 6 megabytes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Miskin_12

You do know that Sony are making a psOne emulator for the psp. Apparently you download this and then you download the game you want to play and they're saved to your memory card. So it should be possible to play FF1-9 on it. I just hope you don't have to pay for them, but you probably do.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Heh - if you download them what's the stop people hosting the files online. I could download it legally from w/e since I already own the original for the PS1 [where I've lost my 3rd Disc >_<; ] :D

Advertisement