Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juno and the paycock anybody?

Options
  • 06-06-2006 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

could someone just tell me the key moments in it? i wanna refresh my mind a little, i never payed much attenion to it ... didn't like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Eh, there's only a few that jump at me right now. One being when Bentham announces the will, another being when the will falls through, then when johnny is taken away, then when mary is 'preggo' and her and juno leave.

btw for quoting from this in the exam, do we have to spell the words like they do in the book? Cos it does my head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

more than likely...i know i hate the way they talk... and our teacher put on the accent when reading it out in class for us... drove me mental! ahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

http://www.skool.ie/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=3114 may be a little help :)

- idgeitman

yeah i've read over that but it doesn't say what the key moments are, but i know them now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I thought the key moment was when Juno and Mary decide to leave :confused: Also, you don't need quotes for comparative, you'll even notice that it doesn't ask for them like in Lear and Poetry ;)

• Advertisement

it asked for quotes or references to text in lear in my mock paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Quotes are necessary to boost your marks in Lear and poetry but not for the comparatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Oops, I meant to say above that they are necessary for Lear & Poetry, but not comparative :o

Advertisement