Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinchilla Breeder

• 06-06-2006 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

I wonder if anyone out there has any links / contact details for a chinchilla breeder in Ireland (midlands area preferably). Our chinchilla recently passed away and we would love to get another one to fill the void. Any advice would be welcome. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I think (THINK that is not 100%) that Breffni House pet shop in Dundrum Dublin 14 might be able to help you out - either with a contact or with a chinchilla.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Might be a bit late for you now, but I breed chinchillas. I'm located in Louth if this is any use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 keogh---7

do you still breed chins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I'm in Roscommon and have a breeding pair, well I bought them in March as a breeding pair, she had one kit last November but with the change of surroundings has not had one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 k15a

Sorry, its been a while now.
    Do you still breed chins?
    If so have you got any available in your nursery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 laurat

i breed chinchillas iv 5 babies at the momant

• Registered Users Posts: 2 k15a

Many thanks for your message.
    Unfortunately,I've already got one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 asha.g

hi. i'm looking for a baby chinchilla. male, any colour except beige ang grey (standard). only dublin please. thanks :)

iv a white mosaic he only has a tint of light grey on his head only 6 weeks inst ready to leave his mam yet. just posted him on done deal ders pictures ...http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/otheranimals/1768496

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Gorgeous little guy! :D

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PaudyW

did they not ban this yet, go down local pound and rescue a dog, and stop been so selfish :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

PaudyW wrote: »
    did they not ban this yet, go down local pound and rescue a dog, and stop been so selfish :mad:

Infraction issued for this response.

PaudyW wrote: »

how is it selfish!

Advertisement