Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find out how long ban is for?

Options
  • 06-06-2006 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone.

I was banned from Paranormal for posting a reply to a mod (Psi) after she said "Thats the end of it". (at least I'm assuming that is why)

The thread is here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054937922&page=9

Silly I know, but she really doesn't like me and I don't get on with her so we tend to rub each others feathers the wrong way. After my original post she baited me to break the charter with a reply to me -

"So you're straight out debunking the ouija board then seeing as your stating that its definitely not paranormal?"

(straight out debunking anything paranormal is a bannable offense on Paranormal forum, so quite what answer she was expecting I've no idea)

and in the process of defending my original post (of course I wasn't, if I was she would have banned me there and then) and explaining I was doing no such thing I dragged the topic off topic. Again, silly I know. I should of just ignored her post, but she is the mod, and she has misrepresented my posts before which makes me quite mad, especialy when she is doing it to get me banned by the charter (oh yes, she has attempted this before, question that if answer lead to banning, a few times)

Then she did her patented "End of discussion" speach, and I again rather silly posted another reply because I was rather mad at the time. I deleted it but I shouldn't have taken the bait (twice) and now I'm banned. I've only myself to blame for taking the bait and being so silly as to reply to her (the first time)

Anywhoo, no I've got that little rant off my chest, I'm wondering how I find out how long I'm banned for. Is it a week ban, a month ban, a perment ban, do i have to grovel at Psi's feet, or admit she was right all along? etc etc

Psi didn't give me a person message, and is ignoring my messages to her. Is it possible for another Mod to tell me how long I'm banned for (not sure how the banning thing works, never been banned before)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you can't pm him then pm Thanx4thefish instead.

Oh, and I'm not surprised you got banned for that by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Gordon wrote:
    If you can't pm him then pm Thanx4thefish instead.

Oh, and I'm not surprised you got banned for that by the way.

Neither am I, very silly thing to do, taking the bait. Should have just ignored her and left it.

Thanks anyway

Advertisement