Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Breakfast Show - Kickstart Song 060606

• 06-06-2006 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

guess what? I requested a kickstart song (SMoke on da Waterrr) for my DH a couple of months ago. This morning Mr Wonderful (Ian Dempsey);) played the request. I only got to hear the last few seconds....do you know how I can get a copy? Tried podcast but it looks like only for Gift Grub stuff.

Aargh.:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Your best bet is to email Mr Dempsey and tell him you missed the request, sometimes they read it out again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Are you sure it wasn't someone else who requested the same song?

A few months seems an awful long time. I'm going to guess that DH is 'Darling Husband' what if you'd divorced him or if he'd passed on in the months between making the request and the request being played? The radio station could come across as being very insensitive.

That said I'm not too familiar with this Kickstart business... anyone care to explain it to me?

(Great song by the way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

They run a song (for a week i thought, maybe just the day) on the today fm breakfast show, which the people pick the morning to help people wake up basically!

Advertisement