Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures of Greystones

Options
  • 06-06-2006 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All,

I moved recently to the Fairways.
    I'm a bit into photography and I have posted new photographs of Greystones on my website:
    http://www.irelandscape.com/display_location.php?location_id=823

I intend to add more pictures in the future, so feel free to come back every now and then to that page.

I'm also looking for talented photographers who would like to contribute to Irelandscape by publishing nice scenic pictures of Greystones, and Ireland in general. Have a look at the help pages for more info about this.

Enjoy!

Olivier.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Hi Irelandscape!

Welcome to boards and to Charlesland. I have to say, those pictures are fantastic!! I'm not much of an art critic, but I know what I like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ShayHT

Hi Olivier,

You should post in the Photog. Forum
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Your photos are brilliant, i'm well jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fiachra2

Excellent shots. Did you use some sort of filter for the ones in the harbour itself? The blue looks sort of surreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Imaginephoto

Love the work... have a look at my Greystones photographs on www.photo-imagine.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭familyguy

Very nice work by both Irelandscape and Imagine. Think I might register on Irelandscape and put some of my best photos up. Might give them the once over in Picasa first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Wow! Love the photos!

Am into photography & am in Greystones too. Have lots on my mac in work, will post some after the weekend when I can get to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I'm sure the likes of flickr and shutterfly are good enough for hosting photos, but if anyone is stuck for a bit of webspace to host some similar photos on, let me know and I can arrange something.

Fantastic photos - shame the OP hasn't posted here since.

Eoin

Advertisement