Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latex/Neoprene Neckseal

• 06-06-2006 4:49pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭

Folks,

This has probably been dealt with before, but what are your thoughts on latex vs neoprene neckseals.

I have to get one replaced, as I broke my latex one over the weekend and as this is my first Drysuit I am not sure which one to go for.

Advice please!!

Benny

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

I have used both for diving and Search and Rescue, the Latex to me is the most confortable fit, and the easiest to replace, and the best seal in my mind! but everyone has a different Idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Scania

To get your drysuit fixed you should contact Jean Brady 01 272 12 55. She has done it longer than anyone else in the country.

And no, I am not friend or related to her, just a customer like yourself.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Scania wrote:
    To get your drysuit fixed you should contact Jean Brady 01 272 12 55. She has done it longer than anyone else in the country.

And no, I am not friend or related to her, just a customer like yourself.

Cheers Scania :D

Benny

Advertisement