Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm wrecked.

Options
  • 06-06-2006 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

This is the first day I've actually been tired over the last 2 1/2 weeks...I've been solidly working since 8:30am. I still have poetry to learn...but I'm so tired. I'm going to bed at 11, don't care what I have left to do.

I don't think any day from now on will be as bad as this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i've been workin all day too, 6 red bulls, 2 left to keep me going until about 10! gotta have a look over culture context and poetry and revise quotations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i'm wrecked too...going to bed very early tonight so i'll be fresh as a daisy in the morning!! (actually that's a weird saying..i don't think i would have noticed it but i'm in english mode!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

i got up at 12. Late night probably but nothing will get in the way of me watching Desperate Housewives

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yes this is the worst day, you have time to be stressed and you have time to think, from now on you won't havr time to think or be stressed.

it'll be home at 5, study for the following day, bed at 11, up at 8 or something like that.

im a bright as a button today, full of energy and relishing these exams. ive done nothing for 2 weeks and studied hard for 3 hours today, covering all i need to know for english.

it's like doing a driving test. take a few lessons for a couple of hours before the test and you're more relaxed and used to the process. take a few lessons 2 weeks in advance of the test, it means nothing. doesnt have half the impact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

ive done sweet f all today, have only 1 poet learnt, know my cultural context, i know my king lear, looking over yeats now, stopping at 8 or so cause no point stressing tonight...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

i'm wrecked too...going to bed very early tonight so i'll be fresh as a daisy in the morning!! (actually that's a weird saying..i don't think i would have noticed it but i'm in english mode!!!)
    That ladder of yours is pretty short now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

so goddamn tired but still gonna go on until the early hours of the mornin

Advertisement