Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

34 people online!

• 06-06-2006 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

As I'm posting this there are 34 people on the leaving cert forum! I don't think I've ever seen as many people online. So many nervous people, but you'll all do fine. I suppose this is as good a place as any to be the day before the exam, there's plenty of good info here(and some bad stuff too).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

it's only the really intelligent ones on though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i've seen like over 48 people on at one stage, dunno if it was today or last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

its just hit 36

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

it's only the really intelligent ones on though ;)

actually, your right.

ive looked at boards results the past 3 or so years and they do have the top guns i.e. 500+

it's rare you'll find someone with less than 400, certainly less than 350. that's from my experience anyway. the majority are brians like me and you :p:D

• Advertisement

whassupp2 wrote:
    down to 35 now

and suddenly back up to 39 again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

40!

smemon wrote:
    actually, your right.

ive looked at boards results the past 3 or so years and they do have the top guns i.e. 500+

it's rare you'll find someone with less than 400, certainly less than 350. that's from my experience anyway. the majority are brians like me and you :p:D

ut of the 6 best subjects 2 of mine are pass so i can only get a max 520? ill be hoping to get 335-385 .... doesn't mean im stupid?

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: is this preparation for maths or something :p

imagine the state examinations commision looking at this thread the night before english :D

ut of the 6 best subjects 2 of mine are pass so i can only get a max 520? ill be hoping to get 335-385 .... doesn't mean im stupid?

no. but wait til you see the results. the majority with like 500+. it's rare to get 'normal' people on here :D

back on topic... :)

They probably do watch this board, if the papers were leaked they'd end up here somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

jaysus 46 people now! :eek:

Pez wrote:
    jaysus 46 people now! :eek:
    it's a proud day to be a leaving cert!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

smemon wrote:
    it's rare you'll find someone with less than 400, certainly less than 350.

I'd die with happiness if I got 350! :D

22 now pfft :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

How much study is one capable of doing (never mind retaining information!) the day before an exam?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

From my experience of the leaving cert some years ago.....dont try and learn anything new now....just relax and get a good nights sleep!

It gets much worse in college(depending on where you go) when you'll be doing thesemulti week exams around christmas and before Summer....something to look forward to :) .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

33 (im first :D)

How much study is one capable of doing (never mind retaining information!) the day before an exam?!

2/3 courses worth in my case.

apparently you brain only learns 10 new things a day so i wouldnt go studying poets you havn't covered before. keep studying brief, to the point and most importantly be taking it in and alert.

i've learned more today than i have all year in english because i was super alert and motivated, however all of the info was in my head, it just needed to be fine tuned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

****!!!!38 people on now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

smemon wrote:
    2/3 courses worth in my case.

apparently you brain only learns 10 new things a day so i wouldnt go studying poets you havn't covered before. keep studying brief, to the point and most importantly be taking it in and alert.

i've learned more today than i have all year in english because i was super alert and motivated, however all of the info was in my head, it just needed to be fine tuned.

Oh don't worry about me mate, I did the blasted thing last year! *sigh*!

Bump! 52!

serious???

this is much more fun than studying

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

I wonder what it'll be like coming up to Maths Paper 2. :eek:

Advertisement