Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

34 people online!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

5(1+1+1+1+1)+2(26)/11+8(2)+4(2) = 38!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

theres so many new threads being created. im scared...

54!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

71! I'm gonna keep this thread alive until the bitter end!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

yyyeeeeeeooooooooww :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

31!wow how cum i never saw this thread before?its my kinda tng! hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ladyspud

wuhoo up again @34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Lord Oz wrote:
    As I'm posting this there are 34 people on the leaving cert forum! I don't think I've ever seen as many people online. So many nervous people, but you'll all do fine. I suppose this is as good a place as any to be the day before the exam, there's plenty of good info here(and some bad stuff too).
    haha, yeah I posted about this last year, I think people come to boards to seek refuge and escape the reality of the LC, if even temporarily :p

53!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

smemon wrote:
    actually, your right.

ive looked at boards results the past 3 or so years and they do have the top guns i.e. 500+

it's rare you'll find someone with less than 400, certainly less than 350. that's from my experience anyway. the majority are brians like me and you :p:D
    Thing is though that people are far less likely to post their results if they do badly. I'd say this is a pretty standard mix of people considering.

• Advertisement
Advertisement