Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone reccomend a good shooter game for PC

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

install spybot sd ,ad aware prog, antivirus ,free from grifsoft.com ,avg ANTIVIRUS and you should be ok online, plus a good firewall program ,and you,ll be safe to play online.he has to install STEAM program ,to install hl2.it checks serial no,s etc to stop piracy.download zoneallarm firewall,install and switch off winxp firewall ,switch on zonealarm,get from it www.zonelabs.com

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

gamer wrote:
    install spybot sd ,ad aware prog, antivirus ,free from grifsoft.com ,avg ANTVIRUS and you should be ok online, plus a good firewall program ,and you,ll be safe to play online.he has to install STEAM program ,to install hl2.it checks serial no,s etc to stop piracy.
    Thers a couple of interesting points. my nephews actually ordered off ebay from one of the power sellers allegedly based in the UK. The game is stated as being new but I know that some of this stuff isn't actually shipped from the UK but from Asia. I hope the STEAM program doesnt detect a dodgy serial no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

as long as its an original cd,and you have the matching serial no ,it should be ok.i recommend far cry to any fps fan, going for 15euro in shops now,and its got mods online too.Hl2 is more 1984 /sf type easteuropean setting ,with gravity weapons and new physics type combat .far cry is more run and gun military type game.

Advertisement