Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoX: Issue 7 is now live.

Options
  • 06-06-2006 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

downloading now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh good stuff... I haven't played in a good while now... I'll have to pop home and give old Melchizdek a bit of a work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It has a huge memory leak in it at the moment. Only effects certain systems though.

Figured out how to make it less painful. Play in windowed mode and when the leak is at a level where its no longer playable minimise the window and it resets the memory footprint.

Doesn't stop the leak but lets you play longer without lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My pets lost their names... boo hooo...

But they are so much quicker to equip and upgrade now.

Grandville is a risky place to go though.... my poor level 33 MM got ripped appart by missile launchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You will find PvP areas are totally horrible for Master minds. When you die your health/stamina drops to 1-10 when you respawn in the hospital.

Advertisement