Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major Panic

Options
  • 06-06-2006 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

awww why did i listen to 706... i thought they would relax me! but no!!! awww i dont think ive learnt enough its too late now to go onto other poets......
    dont ever repeat seriously its horrible!! see if an irish poet doesnt come up tomorrow i honestly will i dont know what...
    eckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    :(:confused::(:confused::(:confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Conor h

Who did they predict?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

poetry is only 12.5%, i'd relax a bit about it, you get the same marks for answerig the comprehension part A,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

nah he said if your in a state of panic now concentrate on the two irish and the two women, but the paper could change and the department dont like the paper because its becoming so predictable so be careful....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Conor h

Now i'm regretting even asking!:( :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

706.....dya ever hear such a pile of Shíte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

it's important to stick to your original plans..

everyone says this and that will be on the paper... it can't all be there.

2 irish and 2 women? thats the hard way to do things. 4 bloody poets at this stage?!

you want 1 poet you go with Hardy. Bishop as back up. that's what i'm doing. all shall be revealed tomorrow. if i'm right, you's will never hear the end of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

smemon wrote:
    it's important to stick to your original plans..

everyone says this and that will be on the paper... it can't all be there.

2 irish and 2 women? thats the hard way to do things. 4 bloody poets at this stage?!

you want 1 poet you go with Hardy. Bishop as back up. that's what i'm doing. all shall be revealed tomorrow. if i'm right, you's will never hear the end of it :D

Hardy better come up, i know him in great detail now!

willowmegs wrote:
    Hardy better come up, i know him in great detail now!

oh wait now, did i say Hardy was coming up? It's W B Yeats :D

*ah no, im only playing with you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

smemon wrote:
    iif i'm right, you's will never hear the end of it :D

Man, you make it sound like your god, and that your prediction is all holy and sh!t? any idiot could work out hardy will be on the paper, you take credit for it like you fu(kin invented the whole idea he will come up :rolleyes: He will come up, we know stop fu(king telling us over and over, We believe you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

smemon wrote:
    oh wait now, did i say Hardy was coming up? It's W B Yeats :D

*ah no, im only playing with you

Mneh, i have at least 3 poets that i know really well,and two others as back up. Sorted! Im banking on Hardy though, but if Bishop comes up..depends on the sort of question!

• Advertisement

I only know hopkins, hardy and a tiny bit on longely.

Man, you make it sound like your god, and that your prediction is all holy and sh!t? any idiot could work out hardy will be on the paper, you take credit for it like you fu(kin invented the whole idea he will come up :rolleyes: He will come up, we know stop fu(king telling us over and over, We believe you.

then why d fcuk do people keep asking who's coming up? ive said since september he's up so im claiming all the glory :D your just jealous im right ;)

smemon wrote:
    then why d fcuk do people keep asking who's coming up? ive said since september he's up so im claiming all the glory :D your just jealous im right ;)

I'm not jealous your right :rolleyes: But I am irritated you taking credit for something obvious! Agreed people keep asking stupid questions, but dont tire yourself out typing! the h, a, r, d, ,y keys on your keyboard must be ****ed by now? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

guyz chill... don't get worked over by some stupid e-fame lol . we are all on the same track here... lets keep it that way.

guyz chill... don't get worked over by some stupid e-fame lol . we are all on the same track here... lets keep it that way.

CHILL?! CHILL?"!!!11 THOMAS HARDY :D

CHILL?! CHILL?"!!!11 THOMAS HARDY :D

haha someone has been using the 1/! key too much tonight ?

are you trying to say im worked up? you think my posts are stupid? dont order me to 'keep it that way', lets take this outside ;):)

smemon wrote:
    are you trying to say im worked up? you think my posts are stupid? dont order me to 'keep it that way', lets take this outside ;):)

no didn't say your posts are stupid, i just like seing 2 nice people fighting... we should be helping each other not e-fighting?

im just preparing for my essay on aggression in todays society :D

really hope the essays are half decent, something vague would be nice. can't wait to throw in that saying' "and her hair glistened in the sun, like a nose hair after a sneeze" :D

how can you not laugh at that?!

Advertisement