Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards UCD Summer Trip

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

even i know the way to galway :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Just to warn you that the galway races are on around the end of July so make sure you dont go that week/wknd unless yoiu want to pay and arm and a leg for drinkies and accom!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

are you coming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Would it not be more productive in having a session in maybe..... DUBLIN where most people wouldn't be wasting cash on accomodation and travel when it could be better spent on getting extra shitefaced??? :confused: Dunno, having a session down in the country for a few days sounds a bit OTT to me. Can't see people who don't know anyone going either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Admit it Zanemeister ....you're afraid of 'deh cuhnt-tree' and what us country folk'll do :D

• Advertisement

But if its not a trip and an adventure its just another beers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

All roads lead to Dublin for a reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Scraggs wrote:
    Admit it Zanemeister ....you're afraid of 'deh cuhnt-tree' and what us country folk'll do :D

Too fucking right I am, I'd probably catch leprosy or something... especially in a shithole like Carlow.. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Let us compromise and go on a pub crawl around Dublin instead. Those who have the travelling bug can get it out of their system, while the rest of us can get drunk and get a bit of exercise too!

Galway, being Ireland's most beautiful city, is still a tempting proposition though...a trip there would give us an excellent chance to wreck it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I think its a great idea! Work permitting I'll be there with ye :)
    (Galway's a brilliant spot!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Galway... YES!!! A night on the pish in Garveys... or Connells... or Naughtons... or Rabbittes... I am on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

irlrobins wrote:
    Fucking women drivers! :p

Get on M50, Exit Jct 7 onto N4. N4 becomes M4. At end of M4 take N6 to Galway. Simple.

Go on admit it, you got those direcs from google maps!! We can all do that :p

Anyway...fucking Dublin drivers....no understanding of country roads at all....braking every time they meet a truck when there's a damn mile of space to get by it. Guess you gotta respect a man who's charitable enough to buy a zero six primera with no indicators and no fifth gear though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

All roads lead to Dublin for a reason.
    Thought all roads led out of Dublin :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I love the idea, work might be an issue. I'd need definite dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Scraggs wrote:
    *plays theme tune to "Deliverence"*

elmyra wrote:
    Anyway...fucking Dublin drivers....no understanding of country roads at all...

I dont mean to go off topic but dont most country people take the N6 like complete lunatics?
    Glad Boneless is on board:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Grimes wrote:
    I dont mean to go off topic but dont most country people take the N6 like complete lunatics?
    Glad Boneless is on board:D

Never been on the N6. Country people are fantastic drivers, no question.

On topicness: This seems to be going down pretty well. Time for some dates I think so people can sort out work commitments? It is only a month away!

Advertisement