Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a man more sinned against

Options
  • 06-06-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

just looking through my past papers..and all the ones i have its never been up..it seems likely?????and edmund or edgar werent up either?likelys???:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

A man more sinn'd against than sinning came up in my mocks. I hope that comes up, I've it prepared well, unlike Edgar/Edmund....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I fink u cud b rite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

and even if it doesnt come up with that quote...different questions can be interpreted to be answered in the same way.......eg lear learns through suffering etc
    If it comes up though...i am on a (excuse my language) F**KING winner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

what exactly would u write for the more sinned against then sinning? just talk about how lears changed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Pez wrote:
    what exactly would u write for the more sinned against then sinning? just talk about how lears changed?

how people treated him and what they have done to him and how stupid he was etc i guess..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,484 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Came up when I did the leaving (mind you, that was '89)...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

how people treated him and what they have done to him and how stupid he was etc i guess..

my esay is rounded off by saying that saying he is more sinned that whatever it is is being far too kind to lear as he brings alot of it on himself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

my esay is rounded off by saying that saying he is more sinned that whatever it is is being far too kind to lear as he brings alot of it on himself?

yeah sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Pez wrote:

List his sins and the sins against him in equalish measure and then conclude the essay with whether or not you think he is more of a sinner then someone sinned against.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

My teacher said "King Lear's relevance to the 21st century." would be a good one to learn from what I can see , it hasn't come up ever. Has it?
    Im after "learning" that one, I will do the sinned against one now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

i think the fool will come up and his role in the play. either that or edmund.

Lear is too obvious imo, too easy.

Advertisement