Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate English

Options
  • 06-06-2006 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

c title

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

i second and third that.After I do english is really when my leaving cert begins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

After every exam, i'm gonna stack all books for that exam in a big pile and then on June 23rd (bonfire night).......(u no what)

God, i hope i dont have to repeat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

LOL looks like you got my idea there. Im havin a BBQ after the engineering exam. Lighter fluid, Exam papers and a bottle of jack ;)

It'll be glorious!

- idgeitman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

anybody wanna come down for the annual burning of the books and uniform? LOL :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Idgeitman wrote:
    LOL looks like you got my idea there. Im havin a BBQ after the engineering exam. Lighter fluid, Exam papers and a bottle of jack ;)

It'll be glorious!

- idgeitman

i think my invitation must have been lost in the post/pm system, you better send it again....:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

lol, imagine you burnt everything.... then had to repeat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Idgeitman wrote:

haha never thought bout that! oh **** lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

whassupp2 wrote:
    c title
    Then why are you writing your posts in english?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Idgeitman wrote:
    In my school we have a book rental scheme and they are execting them all back soon. I can just imagine the look on their faces if I said I burnt all of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

lol i h8 engrish c ttle

Nerves nerves nerves.

English is grand. Easiest test of them all because more than half of it is give your own opinion! It all boils down to how well you can convince the examiner that you're right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

OctavarIan wrote:
    English is grand. Easiest test of them all because more than half of it is give your own opinion! It all boils down to how well you can convince the examiner that you're right!
    Thats not easy to everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement