Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Comp!!!

Options
  • 06-06-2006 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

do you use two or three texts??@im soo confused???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

depends on the question.. first part you usualy do 1 text then on the 2nd part you compare the other 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

You two choices. One asks for you to compare all three in one piece. The other asks you to choose one on its own, then compare two.

But never compare more than two texts at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

You do three texts together.However,you emphasize one text more then the next text,then the next test you emphasize more then the final text.

Get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

OctavarIan wrote:
    You two choices. One asks for you to compare all three in one piece. The other asks you to choose one on its own, then compare two.

But never compare more than two texts at a time.

I only compare two :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Orizio wrote:
    You do three texts together.However,you emphasize one text more then the next text,then the next test you emphasize more then the final text.

Get it?

You don't have to do that, do you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

no

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

All we did all year was comparing all three texts over a 5+ A4 essay,whether cultural context or theme.

We did A Room With A View,A Dolls House,and How Many Miles To Babylon.ARWAV we had to talk about the most,and HMMTB the least with ADH in between.Plus it wasn't a matter of writing one para on one text,then another para on another text-it was all three texts in every paragraph.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i just learnt to compare two...but ten i have an esaay on comparing 3 and i dont knwo which to focus on??:(

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

comparing 3 is easier

Advertisement